We offer FREE delivery with online orders (UK mainland only). Most of our deliveries can be made on the next working day after ordering. Whilst we will always do our best to ensure that deliveries take place within a reasonable period of time and within the time scale specified, a delay may sometimes occur which is entirely beyond our control. You are not entitled to cancel the order because of a delay in delivery unless the delay has been protracted and unreasonable.
All goods may be subject to a delivery charge and will be delivered to the address given at the time of ordering. Any change to the delivery address may result in a delay in delivery and an administration charge.
It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is available to accept delivery of the goods at the agreed delivery period. If the goods cannot be delivered you may be charged a re-delivery fee.
All deliveries are one man deliveries to ground floor level UK mainland addresses and the goods will be delivered to the outside of the delivery address only. All delivery charges are calculated on this basis. If you have any requirements over and above this you must notify us when you place your order and additional charges may be applicable.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods will fit the delivery premises and to check the dimensions of the delivery address for access, including all doors, corridors, stairs and corners. Cater Appliance will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage due to inaccessibility or failure of the delivery.
You must unpack the goods and inspect them before the delivery is completed and the driver leaves. If there is any damage to the goods or there are any missing parts or the goods supplied are not in accordance with your order you must make a note of this on the delivery note and you must also notify us immediately. You are not entitled to refuse the delivery on the grounds that part of the order is missing or is incorrect. In the absence of any comment on the delivery note it will be deemed that the goods were delivered in satisfactory condition and in accordance with your order.
You must not use, fit or install any damaged or incorrectly supplied goods whether notified to us or not. If you do, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods and Cater Appliance will accept no further responsibility in relation to such goods. Cater Appliance will give no warranty in respect of any damaged or incorrectly supplied goods which are used or installed by you.
We strongly advise that you should not book fitters or installers to begin work until after the goods have been delivered and inspected by you.
Cater Appliance cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage as a result of late or delayed delivery of the goods.
Please note: When you sign the delivery documentation of all the UK’s major couriers, you are signing to confirm that the goods have been RECEIVED IN GOOD CONDITION. Failure to document any damage with the driver may result in any claim for damage being rejected.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR GOODS BEFORE YOU SIGN
- If the driver will not wait for the goods to be inspected prior to accepting your delivery please sign using only the word DAMAGED, our couriers will not accept “unchecked”.
- Please notify us of any transit damage within 24 hours.
- All deliveries are kerbside unless previously arranged.
- The chosen delivery address must be accessible by an 18 ton lorry, please contact us if you have difficult access.
- Delivery is to the ground floor only & does not include negotiating lifts or stairs, where these obstacles are present, delivery will be to curb-side only unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Assistance may be required with unloading in rural areas.
- Delivery does not include removal of the old unit or packaging materials. Collection & disposal of old units can be accommodated by prior arrangement.
- We will charge a re-delivery fee if no one is available on site to take delivery at the pre-arranged time.
- Restocking fees may be applicable if delivery fails due to any of the points above, or if the product is returned & without a fault.