The super versatile Uni-Drawer system (sometimes called underbroilers, lowboys or chef-bases) allows you to choose to have the drawer as either a chiller or freezer. Ideal for busy kitchens where you require chilled or frozen food immediately to hand for food preparation. Drawers accept gastronorm pans up to 150mm deep (Drawer should not be used without gastronorm pans). Top is suitable for a range of appliances.
Features and Benefits
- Dual temperature easily switchable between chiller and freezer
- Fan assisted cooling
- Castors 2 lockable
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Replaceable door gasket
- UD1-2 Accepts 2x 1/1 Gastronorm pans, UD1-3 accepts 3x 1/1 gastronorm pans in the drawer (max 150mm deep not supplied)
- Drawer must be used with gastronorm pans
- Max weight per drawer – 50kg. Total weight loading for unit 300kg
- Temp. Range: -2/+4, -18/-21°C
- Refrigerant: R290
- Refrigerant Charge: 70
- Type of Defrost: Hot Gas
- Power Supply: 13 Amp
- kWh/24hr: 2.21
- kWh/Annum: 807
- Amps: 2.11
- Watts: 270
- Noise Level dB: 42
- Max Ambient: 40°C at 60% RH
- Climate Class: 4
- External Finish: Stainless Steel
- Internal Finish: Stainless Steel
Two Year Parts Warranty
All equipment supplied by Cater Appliance – Refrigeration (Mitton) Limited comes with a two year parts warranty as standard. In general terms, all electromechanical parts are covered against defects and will be replaced like for like or with a component which is compatible with the product.
All warranty repairs are carried out by the manufactures engineers or their service agents and not by Cater Appliance – Refrigeration (Mitton) Limited engineers.
We also offer a one year parts and labour warranty at an additional cost. Please contact us for more information. Telephone 01228 522481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.